Application & Guidelines.
To download our Discretionary Funding Application & Guidelines please click HERE.
Guidelines for Discretionary Funding
- To apply for discretionary funding Coalition group members will complete a one page application form.
- Requests may not exceed $100.00.
- Funding may take approximately one month for processing upon approval.
- Members may make a request up to two times during the fiscal year (April 1 – March 31). However, the total amount for both requests cannot exceed $100.00.
- Funds must be used within one month of approval. Members are required to submit all receipts (original or photocopied) for items purchased within one month of the completion of the project/event.
- Funds may not be requested to supplement monies received from projects from the Eastern Regional Wellness Coalition Community Grants Program or the Provincial Wellness Grants Program.
- Requests to be considered should focus upon one or more of the wellness priority areas:
- healthy eating
- physical activity
- tobacco control
- injury prevention
- mental health promotion
- environmental health
- child and youth development
- health protection
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- nutritious snacks, water, juices etc. for community walks or fun days
- garbage bags for a community clean-up
- postage needed to advertise an event or distribute health promotion information
- film and processing expenses for picture taking during a wellness event
35 Tilleys Rd, Clarenville, NL A5A 1Z4